Conan Exiles, the survival game developed by Funcom has received a brand new PC patch. Titled as 30.01.2020 after its released date, this update tends to bring multiple gameplay fixes. A huge amount of bug fixes is also scheduled to arrive, including the removal of the game-breaking exploit.
This is probably the best chance the game could receive at this very moment. Being able to loot bases not loaded on the client was such a pesky way to gain an advantage over opponents. A great impact of survival, indeed. This Conan Exiles PC Patch will also take care of other game-crashing issues, as well as a memory leak.
The development studio has released the full list of patch notes on Steam’s official game discussion page. Below you can find them all.
- Fixed an issue where some assets were taking up too much memory.
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
- Fixed a number of building exploits.
- Fixed an exploit regarding logging out while climbing.
- Fixed an exploit regarding attribute points.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot bases that had yet not been loaded on the client.
- Fixed a number of undermesh locations and methods.
- Added fuse time to explosive jars to limit the abuse of some macros.
- Fixed an exploit which would allow Javelins and Orbs being thrown through walls and surfaces.
- Fixed an issue in Conan Exiles where stacks of glitched arrows could be refilled.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow the construction of floating bases.
- Doors are now aligned to Stable Fence Gate Frame and Stable Fence Gate Frame (Pillars) correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Great-sword 3rd heavy attack would not hit reliably.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s character cannot attack after unequipping a torch while performing directional attack with a one-handed weapon.
- Battle Standard no longer loses functionality for the player who re-joined the session in the Proving Grounds zone.
- Killing your own pet no longer grants experience points.
- Accuracy 40 perk now correctly works when shooting both players and NPCs.
- Followers should now correctly consume food on listen servers.
- Thralls and pets should now consume food at a slower rate.
- Fixed an issue in Conan Exiles where mods would break the hunger system and prevent pets and thralls from eating.
- Fixed an issue where a Rocknose King spawned inside a rock and was unable to move from there.
- Frost Giant Bodyguard can no longer access Accuracy related perks.
- Horses can no longer dive.
- Ownerless thralls will now decay over time as intended.
- Fixed an issue that allowed certain NPC’s to be killed without retaliation in the Wine Cellar dungeon.
- Blood stains should now be removed correctly from pets.
- Fixed an additional issue where Pets’ level may reset after dedicated sever restart.
- Fixed an issue where followers would sometimes equip the weapon of the owning player.
Conan Exiles have lost a huge amount of success. Shortly after it came out of early access, the game has become Funcom’s most selling title. Conan Exiles is the only game that allows you to scavenge, fight, build and interact with gods at the same time. It has pretty much everything, so if you haven’t had the chance to play the game, it might be the time for you to do so.