Pokemon Go February 2020 Field Research Guide
New Set of Field Research Tasks and Rewards on February 1 at 1 PM PST
Trainers, it has been a long time since the Field Research tasks and rewards have changed, but fortunately for all of us, February has come to save the day and bring light upon us.
Pokemon Go has Field Research tasks that can be defined as daily missions. They can be collected one at a time just by spinning a PokeStop. Usually, these missions are catching a particular Pokemon Type, engaging in battles, making great, excellent throws, hatching Eggs and many more. Completing these tasks will grant you Pokemon encounters and some of them can be shiny.
The new wave of Field Research tasks and rewards is going live on February 1 at 1 PM PST, and for one month, until March 1, players can collect the seven stamps and get Woobat with bonus Woobat Candies as the Special Research Breakthrough reward.
Pokemon Go February Field Research Tasks and Rewards 2020 Edition.
- Catch 10 Pokemon: Magikarp can be shiny
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokemon: Dratini can be shiny
- Catch 5 Psychic-type Pokemon: Ralts can be shiny
- Catch 3 Flying-, Psychic-, or Dark-types: Roselia can be shiny
- Catch 5 Pokemon with Weather Boost: Vulpix, Poliwag can be shiny
- Make 5 Nice Throws: Voltorb
- Make 3 Great Throws: Gastly can be shiny, Lileep can be shiny, Anorith can be shiny
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row: Onix can be shiny
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws in a row: Spinda can be shiny
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row: Larvitar can be shiny
- Battle in a Gym: Mankey can be shiny
- Battle in a Gym 5 times: Machop can be shiny
- Win a Gym Battle: Bulbasaur can be shiny, Charmander can be shiny, Squirtle can be shiny
- Win 3 Gym Battles: Jynx
- Use a super-effective Charged Attack in 7 Gym battles: Electabuzz
- Defeat 3 Team GO Rocket Grunts: Espeon
- Battle another trainer: Marill
- Battle in a raid: Umbreon
- Win a level 3 or higher raid: Omanyte can be shiny, Kabuto can be shiny
- Win 5 Raids: Aerodactyl can be shiny
- Hatch an Egg: Exeggcute
- Hatch 3 Eggs: Magmar
- Hatch 4 Eggs: Alolan Vulpix can be shiny
- Hatch 5 Eggs: Chansey
- Evolve a Pokemon: Eevee can be shiny, Jigglypuff
- Power up a Pokemon 5 times: Bulbasaur can be shiny, Charmander can be shiny, Squirtle can be shiny
- Take a snapshot of your buddy: Zubat can be shiny
- Earn 5 hearts with your buddy: Feebas can be shiny
- Sent 10 Gifts to friends: Pikachu can be shiny
- Transfer 5 Pokemon: Clefairy
- Trade a Pokemon: Alolan Meowth can be shiny
Just a reminder, the list is being continuously updated, so you might want to refresh the page a little bit later and confirm the rewards and tasks that are on the arrival list.
Evolve a Pokemon = Jigglypuff.
Thanks for your comment. We added Evolve a Pokemon quest. This quests reward Jigglypuff (as you’ve mentioned) and Eevee, which can be shiny.