Trainers, the Lickitung Raid Day event kicks off today and for a limited time, players around the globe will have a chance to test their skill against the pink Pokemon, receive up to five free Raid Passes and catch Lickitung shiny form.
The Lickitung Raid Day is already over in some parts of the world and a player from Melbourne, Australia, was kind enough to share his Lickitung Raid Day experience with the Pokemon Go community.
The Lickitung Raid Day event is now over for the Reddit user laurenlolly and according to the report, it seems like this player had a great day. Take a look below.
Lickitung Raid Day, Counters, Shiny Odds, Moves and More
- Lickitung is a Tier 4 Raid Boss
- Beating Lickitung in Raids grant you 5,000 XP (10,000 with Lucky Egg)
- Lucario and Machamp are the best counters
- Lickitung from Raids can learn Body Slam
- Lickitung can be shiny from Raids
- Shiny Lickitung is available from quests (Hatch 3 Eggs), can also learn Body Slam
- Shiny Lickitung is available form 7KM Eggs, can also learn Body Slam
- Evolve your Lickitung into Lickilicky up to an hour after the event window and it will learn Body Slam
- Shiny Rate is 1/10 which is pretty good. However, it’s all about RNG
You’re all set now, so good luck and let’s catch ’em all!
Lickitung Raid Day starts on February 15, from 2 PM until 5 PM local time.