Trainers, the great miners had a busy night once again, and like always they’ve discovered some very cool stuff in Pokemon Go’s GM file and shared it with the rest of the community.
The great miners discovered a lot of cool things (you can see the list below), but only a few caught our attention.
Here is what they’ve found:
- Three New Safari Zones
- New ways to earn PokeCoins, possible from daily research tasks
- Deerling season forms
- The Shadowy Threat Continues – Team Go Rocket quests
- Generic quests
- Additional Apple login methods
Now, let’s stick with the first three, the three new Safari Zones, new ways of earning PokeCoins and the Deerling season forms.
Three ‘yet to be announced’ Safari Zones – Spain, Mexico and South Korea
The miners discovered a new text referring to three, yet to be announced Safari Zones, one in Spain, one in Mexico and one in South Korea. According to the text discovered in the GM file, all of these Safari Zones are scheduled to go live this year, 2020. The date is not confirmed at the moment, so let’s take a look at where the next Safari Zones will take place.
- Welcome to Safari Zone Seville 2020 Trainer! – That’s in Seville, Spain
- Welcome to Safari Zone Monterrey 2020 Trainer!- That’s in Monterrey, Mexico
- Welcome to Safari Zone Goyang Trainer! – That’s in GOyang, South Korea
A new way to earn PokeCoins! Yay!
At this moment, there are two ways one can earn PokeCoins, one is the ‘hard way’ and the other one is the ‘easier way.’ The ‘hard way’ is to leave your Pokemon to defend Gyms and earn a coin every 10 minutes, the max is 50 PokeCoins per day. The second way or the ‘easier way’ is to throw money at the problem, but there is no fun there. Well, at least for me.
Now, as discovered in the GM file, we might get a chance to earn PokeCoins another way and that’s from Daily Research tasks.
Come back tomorrow to earn more PokéCoins
There are no details about the limit, or how many quests one must complete to get the reward, but I’m sure we’ll find out very soon.
Deerling season forms
Deerling is a dual-type Normal/Grass Pokemon from Gen 5. This Pokemon can change its appearance depending on the current season.
That being said, there are four seasons, so Deerling has four forms – Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter, and each form spawns during a specific month.
- When the month is January, May, or September, the season is Spring, and it becomes Spring Form
- When the month is February, June, or October, the season is Summer, and it becomes Summer Form
- When the month is March, July, or November, the season is Autumn, and it becomes Autumn Form
- When the month is April, August, or December, the season is Winter, and it becomes Winter Form
Here is how Deerling looks in each season.
That’s pretty much it Trainers, and we’re definitely looking forward to a new month filled with new events, new Pokemon, new EX Raid Boss and more!
The miners had a rough night, so make sure to leave them an upvote for the amazing job they’re doing.