Stardew Valley is a game in which usually we have great fun, relax, and try to collect whatever has grown over the course of a particular period. Well now, we’ll have even more fun since a couple of obstacles have been completely resolved. Stardew Valley has released its patch 1.4.5, which is available to download on the PC platform.
One of the major issues was the incompetent initialization, which made the game boot up without a sound. That would pretty much remain in the same way until another game reboot is performed. Luckily no longer have to deal with these issues.
Passable objects are no longer interfering as well, as they have been fixed. For more details on the full patch notes, make sure you read below:
- Fixed an issue on Windows where the game would initialize incorrectly and start without audio.
- Fixed an issue where passable objects, such as torches, could block you from attacking enemies that are standing nearby.
- You can now reclaim the Ancient Seed crafting recipe from Gunther if you donated an Ancient Seed artifact and collected only the seed and not the recipe.
- Fixed an issue that would allow animals to walk on certain water tiles alongside some bridges.
- Wallpapers can no longer be used in place of items to be processed into artisan goods.
- Fixed the Lewis statue letter not granting its reward in the Simplified Chinese localization.