The Division 2 Warlords DLC Will Bring Players Back to New York
If you believe that New York is far gone and has cleansed the disease, you’re mistaken. It appears that agents across the globe will have to re-engage its beauty, but also pay a visit to some of the terrorizing factions. As announced before, but also leaked today, we may set on a departure to Manhattan very soon.
Yesterday, there was a leak for this to tease, and apparently, it has been right. The Warlords DLC will bring players back to Manhattan, one of the most favorite zones of all The Division players. That me too, as I cannot forget the beauty but also treacheries we used to do inside that zone.
The Warlords DLC narrative tells how Aaron Keener has turned rogue. His actions have started working against The Division, taking control of Lower Manhattan. He’s backed up by his skilled lieutenants and seeks to retaliate the losses obtained while he was a military servant.
What the DLC is going to offer is the following:
Play in single-player or online co-op:
- A gripping new story, hunting down your nemesis
- A level 30 boost, allowing you to jump right into the Warlords of New York campaign
- A new open-world in New York
- A revamped progression system with a level cap increased to 40
- New tactical options: exotics, gears, and skills
- An extended endgame, including thematic three-month seasons Tom Clancy’s The Division®️ 2 Warlords of New York is a narrative expansion to Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 and requires the base game to be accessed.”
Revisiting the skyscrapers would be exciting, as it will awake nostalgic feelings amongst all the players of the first series.