Epic Games has released Fortnite patch 12.30, which brings a couple of changes, but also new cosmetics to keep players entertained. As you know, most of the known issues that surfaced throughout the lifetime of the previous patch have been fixed, and Epic Games finally posted a proper address. The Patch Notes for 12.30 can be found below!
Furthermore, as we said, the importance of new skins and cosmetics has also arrived. Most of the new skins feel refreshing, but there are also old reworked ones. For that reason, we’ll follow with another article in which we’ll post all of the leaks posted by known Fortnite data miners.
Fortnite 12.30 Patch Notes
- Tournament scores are visually incorrect in Lobby and in-match.
- Unintentional Carry or Shakedown on controller. (PLEASE READ UPDATE.)
- Spy Games: Stuck on “Select Tech” screen.
- Style selections for certain Locker items not saving.
- Harpoon Gun not catching loot consistently.
- Auto Pick Up not functioning properly.
- Deadpool Plunger not visible on 4:3 aspect ratio.
- Billboard Settings do not save when copied.
- Interactive UI not functioning properly when using the Quick Menu on mobile.
Save the World
- Cosmetics may not load properly for players when joining a mission.
- Defender Eliminations do not count towards quest credit.
- Spawn rate for Love Lobbers is too high during encounters.
- Love Lobbers’ projectiles are able to damage player built structures.
- Shadows darker than expected.
- Black Bar displayed on Note 10+.
Have a nice day in Fortnite!!!