Trainers, after four months of Regigigas as an EX Raid Boss, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced that starting from April 2020 a new EX Raid Boss will be taking over EX Raids.
Starting from April 2020 Genesect will be the featured EX Raid Boss and now it’s the perfect time to learn more about the Mythical Pokemon, best counters, moves and more.
Beating Genesect would be easy and according to reports, 2+ players can beat the new EX Raid Boss using the following Pokemon and moves.
- Shadow Moltres with Fire Spin/Overheat
- Shadow Entei with Fire Fang/Overheat
- Shadow Charizard with Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Shadow Arcanine with Fire Fang/Flamethrower
- Chandelure with Fire Spin/Overheat
The Mythical Pokemon Genesect will make its debut on March 20, 2020, via the Special Research A Drive to Investigate and starting from April 2020 it will be available for free and for those who will receive an EX Raid invitations.