Battlestate Games keeps on finding ways to battle the micro stutters and fixes multiple bugs on each patch release. Today’s patch is naturally covering the same in which various bug fixes are supposed to lead to a much smoother gameplay experience.
Escape From Tarkov 0.12.4.6617 Patch Notes
Below you can find a detailed list of the patch notes for 0.12.4.6617, in which Battlestate Games has developed fixes for the known ammo, night Lab run, and other bugs that were causing freezes and stutters during combat.
- Fixed some causes for the main freezes during combat
- Various bugs causing minor freezes and stuttering have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where ammo was visually being spent in the hideout’s shooting range (and related bugs)
- Fixed a bug of the ability to get to the Lab during nighttime.
- Partial interface layout fixes for 4: 3 screens. The screen layout for selecting the location and group lobby got affected.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when trying to buy mods for a weapon preset
- Various technical changes
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!