Fortnite Season 2 Overtime Challenges Live
The most surprising factor in Fortnite comes from the tasks that are shuffling as we go through each week. But, at the end of a season, we’re getting a bigger list called the Overtime challenges. Today, Thursday is the trigger day for the challenge reset in Fortnite, for which we’ll have to dig deeper to accomplish all of them.
The challenge, as usual, instruct players to do various tasks across the Fortnite island. Each one of those tasks, including the previous weeks as well, tend to be unique so that players may strive on a sharp game experience. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the Overtime Challenges below:
- Eliminate player or Henchmen at Pleasant Park
- Open Chests locked by an ID Scanner at The Grotto
- Throw Henchmen overboard at The Yacht
- Destroy Gnomes at Camp Cod or Fort Crumpet
- Damage players at The Agency
- Collect metal at Hydro 16 or Compact Cars
- Search ammo boxes at Lazy Lake
- Search chests at Retail Row
- Catch fish at Slurpy Swamp
- Place top 10 after landing at Dirty Docks
Some of them self-explanatory, others vigorously perspective for new players. Most common, players usually need guides to accomplish the more difficult ones. Currently, the first part of the Overtime Challenges looks very devastating.