Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced this year’s Spring event and for a limited time, we’ll earn cool bonuses, catch new shiny Pokemon, complete event-themed Field Research tasks, hatch Shiny Riolu, flower crown Pichu, Togepi and more from 2KM Eggs.
The Pokemon Go Spring 2020 even starts on April 9 at 8 AM local time and ends on April 16 at 10 PM local time. The Spring event brings a lot of bonuses and features, so let’s take a look at everything we should know about the event.
Pokemon Go Spring 2020 event Features
Pokemon with increased spawn rate in the wild
- Flower Hat Pikachu (can be shiny)
- Exeggcute (can be shiny)
- Chansey (can be shiny)
- Mareep (can be shiny)
- Torchic (can be shiny)
- Flower Crown Buneary (can be shiny)
- Flower Crown Pichu (can be shiny)
- Flower Crown Togepi (can be shiny)
- Happiny (can be shiny)
- Riolu (can be shiny)
- All Eggs receive from Gifts will be 2KM Eggs
New Shiny Form
- Exeggcute, Exeggutor (see the image below for comparison)
- 2x Hatch Candy
- 1 hour Lucky Egg
- 1/2 Hatch Distance (this bonus is now active and will stay active after the event)
Spring 2020 themed Field research tasks
- Alolan Exeggutor, Azumarill, and Audion as encounters
- Togepi themed bag
- Togepi themed hoodie
You’re all set now, so place your Eggs into Incubators right now and good luck catching ’em all!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!