PC players have had the opportunity to tinker with the latest R6Siege update, while console players have missed all the fun. The new Patch tweaks a lot of the known operators to meet a simpler balance. Some of the initial gadgets and weapons they used are replaced.
Buck, Jager, Mozzie, and others are being tweaked, including a solid catalog of bug fixes. If you would love to find a detailed list of patch notes, check the info below.
Update – the quick match map pool will remain the same throughout Y5S1 and will rotate again in Y5S2.
With you til the end of the line.
- Frag Grenades replaced with Claymores.
- Increased Skeleton Key Magazine Capacity:
- Skeleton Key magazine capacity increased to 5 + 1
- Skeleton Key max ammo count is now 25+1
Less is more.
- Reduced number of Volcán shields to 2 (down from 3).
Less of a pain-in-the-schnitzel.
- Now a 2-speed/2-armor operator.
Still a shortie.
- Removed Super Shorty secondary.
Lights, Camera, Action!
- Increased number of Candelas to 4 (up from 3).
- Replaced Claymores with Smoke Grenades.
- Increased T-95 LSW damage to 46 (up from 43).
- Added a Razor Holographic Sight option to her M12.
TCSG12 (KAID, GOYO)
- Added an additional magazine to the TCSG12.
- Reduced TCSG12 damage to 57 (down from 84).
- FIXED – Barricade replication issues where the barricade is not destroyed for all players in game except the shooter.
- FIXED – The Dynamic Play button does not update properly when last match was on an Event/Discovery playlist.
- FIXED – Players can clip inside the excavator in EXT Construction Site of Oregon.
- FIXED – Game boots with DX11 when players manually select the Vulkan executable in the steam installation folder.
- FIXED – Minor menu/shop visual and cosmetic fixes.
- FIXED – Lighting issue on Consulate map (hotfixed on PC on March 30).
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!