CoD: Modern Warfare, including its inherit Battle Royale mode, Warzone, have received updates on the same day. Undoubtedly, Infinity Ward wants to introduce and inherit new content that will be entertaining for the players. While Warzone received lavish game mode, Modern Warfare has introduced two new maps.
Hardhat and Aisle 9 are the two new maps available on Modern Warfare.
Hardhat has the map first seen in Modern Warfare 3 and now is available in Modern Warfare on a 24/7 playlist. Set up in a construction site, it is the last map of the season, and it is one of the best maps to master CQB. The MW3 fan-favorite strikes again. What differs from Hardhat is that Aisle 9 is a Gunfight map, which design favors accuracy at best.
To take a look at the full patch notes for Modern Warfare, take a look at the section below:
- Call of Duty Endowment “Fearless” Pack is now available!
- New Gunfight Map, Aisle 9!
- New Multiplayer Map, Hardhat!
- Modified Special Operations! Replay existing Operations with a twist! Some enemies may charge more frequently, or maybe they can only be taken down with headshots. Check out new Modified Special Operations and earn new rewards each week!
- Realism Moshpit with NVG
- Reinfected Ground War
- Core Ground War
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Aisle 9 Face-Off Moshpit!
- Hard Hat 24/7!