Nvidia has released a brand new driver for their graphic cards. Nvidia Driver 446.14 is here to optimize multiple games, among which is Valorant. Valorant is ready to release on June 2, and Nvidia is responsive to accompany its launch. Among other releases and optimizations, Minecraft Dungeons, Crucible, and Disintegration, all receive optimal gaming support.
Furthermore, Monster Hunter World: Iceborn will alleviate the artifacts caused by the previous driver, while Resident Evil 3 Remake will receive an improvement when using DirectX 12. No more flickering issues should be noticed.
According to the patch notes, this update will also enable the Variable Rate Supersampling (VRSS), which support has been awaited for a long time. SLI, as usual, always suffers indecencies and has received some tweaks as well.
Below you can find the complete patch notes for Nvidia Driver 446.14
Nvidia Driver 446.14
Game Ready – The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for
- Minecraft Dungeons
Game Ready Driver New Features and Other Changes –
- Added Variable Rate Supersampling (VRSS) support for Onward.
G-Sync Compatible Display – TBD
Game Ready Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- [Notebook]: Notebooks with Maxwell generation GPUs may experience higher GPU utilization during game play leading to reduced battery life and higher temperatures. [2929921/ 200608270]
- [SLI]: Major frame time spikes occur in multiple games.
- [HDR]: Some games may appear very bright when HDR is enabled. 
- [Monster Hunter World Iceborne]: Artifacts appear in the game. 
- [Resident Evil 3 Remake][DirectX 12]: Some objects in the game may flicker. 
- [F1 2019]: The game may randomly crash to the desktop. 
- Fixed an issue where the shader cache was sometimes incorrectly purged upon launching an application. 
- Fixed driver installation issue on Colorful GeForce GTX 1650. 
- Corsair iCUE program triggers Geforce Overlay. 
- [Overwatch]: Improves game stability
Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- Windows 7 Only [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- Windows 10 Only [VR}: HDCP errors occur with Valve Index VR. 
- Windows 10 Only [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare]: Color banding occurs in the game after enabling Image Sharpening from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- Windows 10 Only [Notebook][H-Clone]: With the integrated graphics processor as the clone source, display settings cannot be changed from the NVIDIA Control Panel. 
- Windows 10 Only [SLI][Doom Eternal]: Corruption occurs in the game upon opening the Steam overlay. 
- Windows 10 Only [Call of Duty – Warzone]: Freestyle does not work. (200593020)
- Windows 10 Only [Forza Motorsport 7]: The curb may display a black strip during a race on certain tracks. 
- Windows 10 Only [Zombie Army: Dead War 4][Ansel/Freestyle]: The Ansel & Freestyle tabs are unselectable. 
- Windows 10 Only [Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege][Vulkan][G-SYNC]: When playing the game in Vulkan mode with G-SYNC enabled, flickering occurs after switching the game between full-screen and windowed mode.
- To workaround, either disable G-SYNC or play using an API other than Vulkan.