NeverQuake Software is releasing Vectorlord on Steam today. Vectorlord is an arcade shooter with intense and challenging mechanics, showcased in a DOS-era aesthetic. Back in the days, Wolfenstein 3D was one of my favorites, and Vectorlord, due to its look, reminds me of it.
Vectorlord is already available on Steam, with a price of $9.99, including a 10% launch discount. To see how exactly the game looks, check out the trailer below:
As the developers want to describe it:
Vectorlord may have the body and soul of a DOS-era classic, but it has the mind of a cutting-edge modern shooter. Players will have to master more abilities than you can cram onto a floppy disk, including warping, melee attacks, ‘swimming’ through the void between platforms and juggling weapon power-ups and combining them into even deadlier equipment on the fly. It’ll take mastery of every ability to stand a chance at clearing all 20+ levels of the Infectophage Tower.
Vectorlord’s features are prolonging, but they exciting for what they stand for. Some of the best features the game offers can be found below:
- Classic ’90s DOS aesthetics meets modern shooter in a world of neon excess.
- Combine any two-weapon power-ups into an even deadlier bullet-spraying hybrid.
- Ascend the deadly Infectophage tower before it destroys the Vectorlord’s world.
- Replay past levels to gather resources, but beware – enemies grow stronger each time.
- Shoot, teleport, kick and master a variety of significant tide-turning consumable items.
- Not just for the hardcore. Difficulty levels tuned for casual players and arcade gods alike.
- Old-school chaos designed with accessibility in mind – tone down the neon if you need it.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!