Battlefield 5 Update 7.1 has already arrived on the PC, Xbox One and PS4. DICE’s recent changes confirm several bugs found in the previous installation of patch 7.0, which in other words, has been the culprit for these issues.
Weapons, UI, and other map issues are no longer present due to the release of patch 7.1. The size of the update is different on each platform.
- Xbox: 2.13 GB
- PS4: 1.26 GB
- PC: 3.65 GB
According to the EA, this patch is solely focused on resolving issues found in 7.0 and bringing new cosmetics to the game.
- m, no more.
- K31/43 is no longer able to fire an extra bullet while switching firing modes
- K31/43 no longer has accuracy issues
- Welrod now properly has 6+1 magazine size and operates as open bolt
- Fixed some instances where K31/43 sniper scopes had the German post crosshair instead of the correct Swiss crosshair.
- Fixed an issue what would cause the soldiers models to not show in the frontend
- Fixed the cosmetics that went missing with the previous update
- Fixed the Welrod Master Dogtag which had the incorrect icon
- Provence – Players will no longer get stuck on top of the ammo box
- Provence – The water on the map is no longer bulletproof
- Twisted Steel – Frontlines – Removed the vehicles for the US team within the squad reinforcement menu
- Outpost – Fixed an exploit that could give a team an unfair scoring advantage
- General stability improvements
In other news, while the developer hinted that Battlefield 6 is in the works, we’ve heard rumors that it may be set in the present era, which is considered to be an exciting story among the fans.