Trainers, June is packed with surprises and events, starting with the new Field Research tasks, rewards, encounters, the first appearance of Zekrom in Pokemon Go, the debut of Galarian Meowth, Galarian Stunfisk as part of the Throwback Challenge 2020 Special Research, the Solstice themed event, the Bug Out event and more.
Just like any other month, in the month of June, we will have 30 days to finish the new Field Research tasks and get very interesting rewards and Shiny encounters. To add up to these fun activities, if you collect 7 stamps, you will get Trapinch and Trapinch candies from June’s Research Breakthrough encounter.
June Research Tasks and Rewards
- Catch 3 Fire, Grass or Ground-type Pokemon – Cubone
- Catch 3 Ground-type Pokemon – Hippopotas
- Catch 5 different Ground-type Pokemon – 2 Rare Candies
- Catch 5 Weather Boosted Pokemon – Poliwag, Kanto Vulpix
- Catch 10 Pokemon – Magikarp
- Catch a Dragon-Type Pokemon – Dratini
- Earn 3 Candies walking with your Buddy – Stunfisk
- Evolve a Pokemon – Sandslash, Lanturn
- Give your Buddy 3 treats – Wooper
- Hatch an Egg – Palpitoad
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a Row – Larvitar
- Make 3 Great Throws – Lileep, Anorith, Gastly
- Make 3 Great Throws in a Row – Onix
- Make 5 Nice Throws – Voltorb
- Power Up Pokemon 5 times – Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
- Send 3 Gifts – Barboach
- Take a Snapshot of a Ground-type Pokemon – Kanto Diglett
- Throw 5 Great Curveball in a row – #5 Spinda (can be shiny)
- Trade a Pokemon – Swinub
- Transfer 3 Pokemon – Numel
- Use 5 Berries to catch a Pokemon – Drilbur
- Win 5 Raids – Aerodactyl
- Win a GLB – Rhyhorn
- Win a Raid – Marshtomp
- Win a Level 3 or higher Raid – Omanyte, Kabuto
That’s the final list of quests and rewards for June. Good luck Trainers!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!