Trainers, the Solstice event begins next week and starting from June 19 until June 24, Lunatone and Solrock will change regions, Shiny Clefairy will be available by hatching Shiny Cleffa and in the wild and more.
Here is an overview of the Solstice event:
“Shiny Clefairy arrives and Lunatone and Solrock will be changing regions during the solstice-themed event
To celebrate the days getting longer in the northern hemisphere and the nights doing the same in the southern hemisphere, Pokémon GO’s solstice-themed event will be coming back! Get ready for Shiny Clefairy and more.
Date + Time
Friday, June 19, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. to Wednesday, June 24, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. local time
- Pokémon associated with the sun and moon—including Clefairy, Sunkern, and more—will be appearing more frequently in the wild, hatching from 5 km Eggs, appearing after completing event-exclusive Field Research tasks, and appearing in raids. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Clefairy! Previously, you could get a Shiny Clefairy only by hatching a Shiny Cleffa and evolving it, so this will be the first time you’ll have a chance to encounter Shiny Clefairy in the wild.
- Throughout the event, Lunatone and Solrock will both be appearing in three-star raids and hatching from 5 km Eggs, regardless of your location.
- Lunatone and Solrock will be appearing in the wild in different regions. See the schedule below for details on when Lunatone or Solrock will be appearing in the wild near you.
- From Friday, June 19, at 8:00 a.m. to Saturday, June 20, at 11:59 p.m. local time, Lunatone will appear more frequently in the wild in the eastern hemisphere and Solrock in the western hemisphere.
- From Sunday, June 21, at 12:00 a.m. to Monday, June 22, at 11:59 p.m. local time, Lunatone and Solrock will be appearing more frequently in the wild everywhere.
- From Tuesday, June 23, at 12:00 a.m. to Wednesday, June 24, at 10:00 p.m. local time, Lunatone and Solrock will be swapping hemispheres. Lunatone will be appearing more frequently in the wild in the western hemisphere and Solrock in the eastern hemisphere.
- Once the event is over, Lunatone will stay in the western hemisphere and Solrock will stay in the eastern hemisphere.
- 2× Catch Stardust”