Trainers, Pokemon Go Fest Battle Challenge has begun and players around the globe must complete the Battle Timed Research to earn an encounter with Hitmonlee, an encounter with Absol, a Super Rocket, and many other cool bonuses such as Stardust, Poke Ball, Berries and more.
The second out of three weekly challenges starts today, July 10, 2020, at 8 AM local time and will end on July 15, 2020, at 10 PM local time featuring Go Fest Weekly Battle Challenge, three sets of tasks, various encounters and rewards.
If you complete the GO Fest Weekly Challenge: Battle Timed Research, you’ll earn access to the GO Fest Elite Battle Challenge, a set of difficult tasks that you can complete for personal bragging rights! You don’t need to complete these tasks for your Timed Research to count toward the Pokemon GO Fest 2020 unlock goals.
Go Fest Battle Challenge Tasks and Rewards
- Power up a Pokemon: x100 Stardust
- Evolve a Pokemon: x1 Rare Candy
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Grunt: x2 Hyper Potion
- Rewards: 100 XP, x5 Revives and x5 Hyper Poetion
- Purify 2 Shadow Pokemon: x2 Max Revives
- Power up Pokemon 2 times: x200 Stardust
- Defeat 2 Team Go Rocket Grunts: x2 Max Potion
- Rewards: x3 Max Potion, Hitmonlee and x3 Max Revive
- Power up Pokemon 3 times: x500 Stardust
- Purify 3 Shadow Pokemon: x3 Max Revive
- Defeat 3 Team Go Rocket Grunts: x3 Max Potion
- Rewards: x1 Rare Candy, Absol and x1 Super Rocket Radar
Go Fest Elite Battle Challenge Tasks and Rewards
- Defeat 15 Team Go Rocket Grunts: x5 Super Potion
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Leader 5 Times: x5 Hyper Potion
- Defeat the Team Go Rocket Boss Giovanni: x5 Max Potion
- Rewards: 500 XP, x500 Stardust and x5 Razz Berry
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!