Update: The final clue has been revealed and here is the code:
They also added a bonus code which can be claimed until July 27, 2020:
It gives 10 Max Potions, 10 Ultra Ball and 1 Sinnoh Stone.
Update: It seems that Niantic and Pokemon Go can’t put together a simple puzzle. Niantic announced that they skipped one step and because of that the whole scheme changed.
Here are the latest changes and code:
The last clue will be revealed on July 22, 2020.
We apologize for the confusion Trainers, in our excitement for #PokemonGOFest2020 we accidentally skipped a clue in our puzzle. Please see the updated clue list and order. A final clue drops some time tomorrow! Thank you for your understanding and good luck! pic.twitter.com/A7xJsX8uIX
— Niantic, Inc. (@NianticLabs) July 21, 2020
Update: There will now only be 13 clues and they will release the last two, one on July 21 and one on July 22. Take a look at the code below. In addition, you can find all clues and answers at the end of this article.
CODE – UBCJL9X6RC47A
NOTE: Clues that have a numerical answer will be represented by a number, not a letter.
Previous Story: Trainers, Niantic and Pokémon Go have a puzzle for us, which if solved will bring us free items.
Twice a day, from July 16 to July 22, they will post clues, which means we will have to guess 14 letters to get the final result and of course the prize.
Pokemon GO Fest 2020 Puzzle
- The code won’t be eligible to redeem until after all of the clues have been released.
- The answer to each clue is only one character long. You will only use the FIRST LETTER to the answer in the full puzzle. (For example Clue: This Pokemon was the first to be featured on Community Day. Answer: Pikachu! “P” would be the puzzle answer)
- Clue answers are in the English language
- Once you think you have the full set of answers on July 22 (after the last clue) head to rewards.nianticlabs.com/pokemongo/ try to guess.
- Too many wrong guesses will temporarily prevent you from redeeming codes – so only guess if you truly think you have it!
This League of Go Battle League was introduced on March 27, 2020. Pokemon have to be 2500 CP or under to compete in it!
Answer: Ultra League
This Pokemon was the first to be able to learn the move Hydro Cannon by evolving on Community Day.
This Water and Electric Type Pokemon was featured in the Safari Zone Liverpool art.
This Mythical Pokemon made the wishes of many Trainers come true at Pokemon Go Fest 2019
You place one of these in Pokemon Go to attract Pokemon to a PokeStop.
You need a battle rating of 2100 or higher to reach this rank in Go Battle League.
This Unown form is similar to the 24th letter of the English alphabet.
You can bring this many Pokemon in your party to a Raid in Pokemon Go.
Answer: Six (or number 6)
This team recently invaded Pokemon Go via balloon.
Answer: GoRocket or Rocket
This Pokemon was featured in Limited Research in February of 2019.
Pokemon Go is this many years old.
If you complete research tasks for this many days in a row you unlock a Research Breakthrough.
This Pokemon was featured for Community Day in April of 2020.