Trainers, Pokemon Go Fest Week 1 Skill Challenge brings a new batch of Timed Research tasks and rewards and players around the globe must complete the three sets of tasks to earn an encounter with Ducklett, Fly Chu, Star Piece, Poke Ball and other cool bonuses.
The first out of three weekly challenges has begun and Trainers are reporting of seeing three sets of tasks. Players must complete all three stages, a total of nine different tasks, to earn cool rewards such as Stardust, Poke Ball, XP, Pokemon encounters, and more.
Go Fest Skill Challenge Tasks and Rewards 1/3
- Catch 20 Pokemon – 100 Stardust
- Make 5 Nice Throws – 10 Poke Ball
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon – 5 Pinap Berries
- Rewards: 100 XP, 1 Golden Razz Berry, 10 Great Ball
Go Fest Skill Challenge Tasks and Rewards 2/3
- Catch 30 Pokemon – 300 Stardust
- Make 10 Great Throws – 10 Great Ball
- Transfer 20 Pokemon – 20 Poke Ball
- Rewards: 300 XP, Ducklett encounter, 1 Silver Pinap Berry
Go Fest Skill Challenge Tasks and Rewards 3/3
- Catch 50 Pokemon – 1000 Stardust
- Make an Excellent Throw – 10 Ultra Ball
- Catch 15 different species of Pokemon – 20 Great Ball
- Rewards: 1 Rare Candy, Flying Pikachu encounter (can be shiny), 1 Star Piece
Last, but not least, Niantic and Pokemon Go launched another set of tasks or so-called “Elite Challenge.” This challenge also has three tasks that one must complete and win “Elite prizes.” Here’s what it’s all about.
Pokemon Go Fest Skill Elite Challenge Tasks and Rewards
- Catch 100 Pokemon – 5 Poke Ball
- Catch 25 different species of Pokemon – 5 Great Ball
- Make 50 Excellent Throws – 5 Ultra Ball
- Rewards – 500 XP, 500 Stardust, and 5 Razz Berry
NOTE: If you complete the GO Fest Weekly Challenge: Skill Timed Research, you’ll earn access to the GO Fest Elite Skill Challenge. You don’t need to complete these tasks for your Timed Research to count toward the Pokemon GO Fest 2020 unlock goals.
Pokemon Go Fest Weekly Challenge Skill is a Timed Research and players must complete the given tasks until July 8 at 10 PM local time.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!