Pokemon Go Team Go Rocket Go Fest Weekly Challenge Takeover Event
Trainers, Team Go Rocket is about to start to take over all PokeStops in the game and our goal is to stop them and show them who’s the Boss!
The Team Go Rocket Takeover event is going live on July 10, 2020, at 8 AM local time featuring:
Date + Time
Friday, July 10, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. to Wednesday, July 15, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. local time.
In addition to all previously announced details about this week’s Timed Research and events, the following disturbances have been detected in the Pokemon GO world.
- Poison-type and Dark-type Pokemon are appearing in the wild, in Eggs, and in raids.
- Team GO Rocket balloons are appearing more often.
- The Meowth balloon seems to be appearing at a higher rate.
- Suicine has been turned into a Shadow Pokemon. Defeat Giovanni to save it! Complete the GO Fest Weekly Challenge: Battle Timed Research to receive a Super Rocket Radar that will help you track Giovanni down!
- Our findings show that the following Pokemon are being captured and turned into Shadow Pokemon now. Please go rescue them!
- Nidoran ♀
- Nidoran ♂
- We’re receiving word that the Team GO Rocket Leaders have found additional species of Pokemon to turn into Shadow Pokemon, too!
In addition, there will be an increased amount of Team GO Rocket activity on July 12 from 11 AM to 2 PM local time and here is everything you should know:
Date + Time
Sunday, July 12, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time.
- Team GO Rocket balloons in the skies and more Team GO Rocket Grunts capturing PokeStops for the duration of the take-over!
- 2x Stardust when you defeat Team GO Rocket Grunts and Team GO Rocket balloons
- The Meowth balloon appearing more often than usual
- The opportunity to use a Charged TM to let your Pokemon forget the move Frustration and learn a new move
- Team GO Rocket music playing in Pokemon GO
Good luck and let’s catch ’em all!