After five years of launch, it is still exciting to hear whenever changes are coming to Rainbow Six Siege. Ubisoft’s tactical multiplayer shooter is on a strike of consecutive successful updates, and Y5S2.2 is just here to confirm that. This update focuses mostly on the player feedback than else, which should ponder to a more successful season in general.
With a renovated player reporting panel, players will be easier to distinguish from different reporting categories, which would also provide Ubisoft with a more accurate report. Furthermore, the update leads to numerous bug fixes. Gameplay bug fixes will no longer be present, and multiple level design issues will perish.
Last but not least, there the user experience is also being nurtured by receiving some UI fixes, cosmetic, and clipping issues.
The Y5S2.2 update releases today, July 14, 2020. Estimated downtime is 20 minutes. Below you can find the complete list of patch notes.
🛠 Y5S2.2Patch 🛠
The Y5S2.2 Patch will be deployed today, 14th July.
Time: 9:30 EDT / 13:30 UTC
Estimated Downtime: 20 minutes
— Rainbow Six Siege (@Rainbow6Game) July 14, 2020
Rainbow Six Siege Y5S2.2 Patch Notes
- FIXED – Issues with launching when AntiVirus protection is on.
- FIXED – Gadget does not always properly deploy if the button is released right before completion.
- FIXED – Various clipping issues on maps.
- FIXED – Various visual texture issues on maps.
- FIXED – Various issues with vegetation on maps.
- FIXED – Echo’s Yokai can hide in certain spots on Bank due to missing collision with map assets.
- FIXED – Uneven floor in Coastline.
- FIXED – Defenders are not detected as being ‘Outside’ when in the window frame of 2F Control Room on Theme Park.
- FIXED – Missing compass location on minimap on Tower.
- FIXED – Some lower sections of soft walls on Kafe can act as unbreakable surfaces.
- FIXED – Unbreakable sign in 1F Office Hallway of Bank.
- FIXED – Gadgets can be deployed in out of reach areas in 2F Control Room on Theme Park.
- FIXED – Defuser can’t be picked up after being dropped in the fountain in EXT Fountain on Villa.
- FIXED – The bottle in B1 of House is indestructible against guns and impacts.
- FIXED – Gadgets can be deployed inside the pots in 1F Kitchen on Oregon and still function.
- FIXED – Ace’s SELMA can get stuck on the cupboard of 1F Kitchen on Oregon and become unrecoverable.
- FIXED – Attackers can be spawn killed from EXT Warehouse on Cluhouse.
- FIXED – Gadgets can be deployed in out of reach areas in 2F Cash Room on Clubhouse.
- FIXED – Attackers can be spawn killed at EXT Warehouse.
- FIXED – Drones can clip through the furniture in 3F Bathroom on Yacht.
- FIXED – Various Menu/UI issues.
- FIXED – Various visual cosmetic issues.
- FIXED – Various cosmetic clipping issues.