F1 2020, probably the best racing simulator so far that has managed to amaze the whole world, delivered a brand new update that improves the game performance and squishes a couple of known bugs. Bugs that are usually found annoying in any racing game, but also crashes that were caused by spectating in multiplayer.
F1 2020 Patch 1.07
F1 2020 has so far been such a fantastic journey, which I found myself immensely entertained. A game in which the realism is somewhat a ritual from which you cannot stray. Each race swallows you into the next one, and so on, especially those who are deeply involved in Career mode.
Codemaster’s F1 2020 Patch 1.07 also fixes an issue, whereas the game would become lousy if the Steam is in offline mode. With that out of the way and multiple crash-related problems set, F1 2020 is in a very stable spot.
Without further ado, below, you can find the complete changelog.
F1 2020 Patch 1.07 Patch Notes
- Keep Fighting Foundation DLC pack is now available (read more here)
- Addressed a crash when accessing mail resulting from changes within leagues
- Addressed a crash that could be seen when spectating a multiplayer race
- Splitscreen resolution has been increased
- In splitscreen player two will no longer change the race strategy for player ones when editing their own
- Player will no longer be offered an incorrect 0 stop strategy alternative during a race that requires a pit stop
- Jeff will now give the correct Championship Standings information during a race
- Brake boards are now present at turn 12 at Brazil
- F1 cars use the players chosen number in multiplayer
- Career modes will now progress correctly when Simulating races with Formation Lap turned on
- Fixed a performance issue when running Steam in offline mode
- In unranked others players will no longer be seen to be given points after failing to finish a race
- Purple fastest lap times are now easier to read on the race results
- Improvements to the item preview images so they’re higher resolution
- Glove textures have been improved under certain conditions on track where they were previously appearing lower resolution
- Players will no longer be penalised for overtaking the safety car in a pit lane entrance or exit
- Players can no longer overtake the safety car once it is ready to return to the pit lane
- F2 sprint race grid will always correctly reflect the result from the feature race
- Updated a number of F2 lap records
- F2 Races in Vietnam are now the correct number of laps
- If the player is eliminated in qualifying 1 parc ferme rules will now correctly apply
- After a formation lap time gaps will now be shown correctly
- Addressed an issue where all participants in a weekly event would not be awarded points
- Nationality flag is now correctly displayed on Mercedes race suits
- Various other stability and bug fixes