F1 2020 video game just got a new patch, 1.08, on PS4, PC, Xbox One, and Google Stadia.
Codemasters revealed the list of changes, so you might want to take a look below.
Here is everything you should know:
- Xbox One wheels controls will no longer control the car and camera at the same time.
- In Driver Career players with driver moves set to off can now move teams.
- In My Team Career the vehicle performance index will correctly update when unprotected upgrades are lost due to a regulation change.
- Nvidia DLSS anti aliasing is now available on graphics cards that support it.
- Azerbaijan pit building now has correct collision.
- Venom Hurricane wheel is now supported on PS4.
- Team HQ interviews will now trigger in the second season and beyond.
- F1 Championship winner garage celebration will now correctly play.
- Championship points are now shown in Classic era.
- Fixed a crash in Splitscreen when P1 retires from OSQ.
- Multi Function Display now shows New or Used for tyre compounds.
- Custom race strategies will no longer under fuel the car in wet weather.
- Some sponsor bonuses will no longer incorrectly be awarded for multiple practice or qualifying sessions in addition to the race.
- Results of previous seasons which are shorter than your current season will now be displayed correctly.
- Fuel Assist will no longer force the player to use Rich mix in the race Strategy Practice Programme.