Fortnite has just received its new update at 13.40. While data miners deal with the enormous workload they have, we can take a look at the patch notes. Fortnite 13.40 adds a number of changes, fixes numerous issues, and more.
As previously announced, this update should also bring new summer LTMs Gungame and One Shot. Patch 13.40 should also surface the Coral Castle POI as well. There will also be an event that will imbue new entertainment across music, sports, and the deep sea. On Friday, there is going to be an event from Japanese artist Kenshi Yonezy at the main stage.
This update also enables the promised cars, which is kind of a bit late for their activation this deep in the Season. Based on that, we assume that their availability will be extended throughout future seasons as well. To entertain the people driving transport vehicles, Epic Games has also added radio channels, which is considered to be one of the most exciting features in 13.40.
Without further ado, below we have compiled a list of changes in 13.40, as listed on the official Fortnite Trello Page.
Fortnite 13.40 Patch Notes
- Mouse Cursor appearing on PC when playing with controller.
Battle Royale Fixes:
- Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations.
- XP Bar can be visually incorrect while in a match / Incorrect leveling-up.
- Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug unable to be picked up while recharging if dropped by another player.
- “Deal damage within 10s of landing from the Whirlpool at Hydro 16” should say “at the Yacht” instead.
- “Land at Frenzy Farm/The Yacht and finish top 25” not counting in Duos/Squads.
Creative Mode Fixes:
- Billboards broken in islands that used Roboto.
- Multi-selected items do not rotate properly on grid snap
Save The World Fixes
- “Weapons: Super Powers” Quest doesn’t always progress.
- Quest “Eliminate: Down with a Boom” does not track Lobber eliminations.
- “Search and Rescue” Quest missing Mission.
- B.A.S.E May not appear in the Trap Wheel
- Certain new weapon perks are missing on new weapons.
- Elimination feed may not appear on the HUD.
- Yellow square appears when you level up.
- Unable to throw Grenades while riding a Loot Shark.
- Sail Shark Glider may have yellow coloration on mobile devices.
- Audio delay on Nintendo Switch.
Now that we have the complete list of bug fixes, we would love to tell you that Data Miners have already discovered new additions coming to the game, such as new fishes, outfits, challenges, and more, which will be covered in following articles. Cheers.