NewsVideo Game Updates & Patch Notes
Fortnite Week 9 Challenges Discovered ahead of Tomorrow – S3 C2
Epic Games has released the new Fortnite v13.40 and, with it, a new set of challenges that will help the players progress on their Battle Pass levels. Thanks to data miners, the Week 9 challenges have been discovered ahead of tomorrow’s reset.
Data miner Firemonkey has posted the week 9 challenges of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3. They can be found below:
Fortnite Week 9 Season 3 – Chapter 2 Challenges
- Search 7 Chests at Pleasant Park – 35000 XP
- 3 Eliminations at The Fortilla – 35000 XP
- Gas up a Vehicle at Catty Corner – 35000 XP
- Stoke 3 Campfires at Camp Cod – 35000 XP
- Collect 16 Metal at Hydro 16 – 35000 XP
- Eliminate 7 Henchmen or Marauders – 35000 XP
- Eliminate 70 Henchmen or Marauders – 80000 XP
- Search Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows – 35000 XP
All of the challenges share the same reward avoiding any inclusion of cosmetics. Instead, they grant bonus experience, so it’s always lovely to fulfill that necessary Battle Pass gap. Have a nice hunting in Fortnite!