Epic Games has just released a new Fortnite update titled 14.20. Now that the maintenance period is almost done, we’re here to talk about the changes. Combined with the updates on Trello and the recent leaks revealed by data miners, this patch brings many new cosmetics and fixes.
The patch is available on the PC, PS4, Xbox, and the Nintendo Switch, introducing a new limited-time game mode called Marvel Takeover.
Earn a chunk of points for your team by capturing reactors.
Defend captured reactors to earn extra points over time
The storm is on the move! Reactors deactivate in the storm.
Respawn is ON for this mode.
The patch has addressed multiple known issues, as reported by the devs on the official Trello page. Below you can find all of the changes addressed in 14.20.
Fortnite 14.20 patch notes
- Boundless set sticker customization: menu sticker limit. (PLEASE READ UPDATE)
- Replays not saving on PlayStation 4.
- Fishing Spots can disappear on PC with Effects set to Low.
- Heroes Park and Ghost House don’t count as Discovered Locations after discovering them.
- The grass is not removed when placing objects on the ground
- Some players are not granted items after the first round in some team games.
Save the World
- Redline Ramirez’s Commander Perk doesn’t work properly with charged Sniper Rifles.
- Inconsistent Fishing Spot visibility on Nintendo Switch and Android.
Regarding new skins, Lucas7yoshi, one of the renowned Fortnite data miners, has posted a list of cosmetics, pickaxes, backblings, gliders, and more, including music packs, wraps and variants coming in 14.20. Now, they might not be available at the date of release, but they should arrive dynamically in the next couple of weeks.
Musicpacks, wraps, and variants v14.20 pic.twitter.com/UcRGkUQOXx— Lucas7yoshi (@Lucas7yoshi) September 23, 2020
The release of Rocket League and the transaction to the Epic Games Store has brought a new Rocket League emotes in Fortnite.