Marvel’s Avengers, the hit Action-RPG video game title for this month, has offered quite a bit of entertainment to most of the fans. However, every masterpiece comes with a price and is likely to concede a couple of issues, especially during launch. Therefore, Crystal Dynamic is ready to answer all of them and has already started by fixing the Chimera bug, which annoyingly enough, stalls the player’s progress on the PS4.
This bug was denying players to continue on their journey because it was causing an infinite failure loop at a specific point in the story. Even though the patch notes was entitled to fix numerous bug issues, we still believe that it has fixed the Chimera bug solely.
It seems that these 90 MB of data have put the struggles behind. While there are no official patch notes for the PS4, today’s Marvel’s Avengers PC update (v1.0) included a full changelog. On Steam, Crystal Dynamics revealed that a small update had been pushed to fix several issues. You can find them below:
- Implemented workaround for NVIDIA 10-series driver problem that was causing crashes when using ALT-TAB, ALT-ENTER, and other situations.
- Enabling Steam Cloud to allow you to easily synchronize your save-games between multiple PCs.
- Fixed a problem that caused some players to be unable to throw rocks as Hulk or to shoot as Iron Man.
- Fix for a DEVICE_HUNG crash some users experienced in the sewers.
- Various other stability improvements.
With a couple of milestones so far, Marvel’s Avengers is noticing a great success not only on the PS4 but also on the PC.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com