Flight Simulator has been a pretty popular and relevant game this past month, with many YouTubers and Streamers showcasing and playing it. It gives players the role of a pilot, which can explore as much as he wants of the real world, even letting you see your own house! But, at the same time, this game requires a powerful PC, and there’s no surprise that there’ll be some crashes! Microsoft has released the first update for Flight Simulator, and here are the patch notes:
- The title will no longer crash when different input devices/peripherals are disconnected.
- The title will no longer crash when the TBM 930 package is deleted.
- The install process will no longer be blocked after a partial decompression of a package.
- The install process will no longer be blocked when a local user account includes non-ASCII characters.
- The install process will no longer be blocked after a failed connection to servers.
- The install process will no longer display an empty onboarding screen under certain conditions.
- The title will download a critical missing/deleted package to access the main menu even if the save data preference is set to offline (when an internet connection is available)
- The title will no longer automatically download packages that have been deleted through the content manager.
- The content manager will no longer get stuck in an infinite loading state when checked offline.
- The Creator name of the packages should now be updated appropriately
- Significant FPS drop when using Simconnect should no longer affect the experience.
- The performance of the title has been improved when the Display nameplate option is set to active.
- The correct currency is now updated correctly in the marketplace.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!