Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced that they will be making changes to temporary bonuses, meaning some of them will remain and some will be modified.
Niantic and Pokemon Go are planning to keep the following temporary bonuses:
- Max number of Gifts in your Bag at a time will stay at 20
- 3x Stardust and XP for your first catch of the day will stay the same
- Incense Duration will be 60 minutes
Now, here is the list of changes that will take effect starting from October 1, 2020, at 1 PM PDT:
- Hatch Distance will return to normal for Eggs
- The increased effectiveness of Incense will now apply only while walking
- Your Buddy Pokémon will now bring you Gifts only when you have nearly run out. This will happen only once per day
- You will still have a higher chance of getting a Gift when you spin a PokéStop. However, you won’t be guaranteed to get a Gift
For last, they confirmed that Incubators will be included in more boxes in the in-game shop.
What do you think about these changes? We would like to hear from you, so please leave a comment below.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!