Trainers, a new limited-time special research is going live on September 11, 2020, and players have to complete four stages to earn cool rewards, Pokemon encounters, and shiny forms.
The Mega Battle Challenge is a four-stage limited-time special research that players have to complete in order to unlock an extra treat during the Halloween event 2020.
Mega Battle Challenge Tasks and Rewards 1/4
- Battle in a Raid: x3 Revives
- Catch 7 Bug-type: x5 PokeBall
- Power Up Pokemon 7 times: x1 Upgrade item
- Rewards: x35 Beedrill Mega Energy, x500 Stardust and 1,000 XP
Mega Battle Challenge Tasks and Rewards 2/4
- Battle in a Raid: x3 Revive
- Battle in a Mega Raid: x3 Golden Razz Berry
- Battle another Trainer: x1 Sinnoh Stone
- Rewards: x40 Beedrill Mega Energy, x500 Stardust and 2,000 XP
Mega Battle Challenge Tasks and Rewards 3/4
- Battle in 3 Raids: Pinsir
- Battle 3 Team Go Rocket Grunts: x5 Revives
- Mega Evolve a Pokemon: x1 Silver Pinap Berry
- Rewards: x60 Beedrill Mega Energy, x1,000 Stardust and 2,000 XP
Mega Battle Challenge Tasks and Rewards 4/4
- Claim Reward: x10 PokeBall
- Claim Reward: x3 Max Revive
- Claim Reward: x3 Hype Potion
- Rewards: Roserade, x2,500 Stardust and x5,000 XP
In addition, there is also an Exclusive Field Research featuring Mega Energy as a reward. You can find a list of tasks and rewards below.
Mega Battle Challenge event-exclusive Field Research tasks and rewards
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Grunt: x10 Beedrill Mega Energy
- Catch 5 Bug-type Pokemon: 5 Mega Beedrill Energy
- Catch 5 different Bug-type Pokemon: Ledyba (can be shiny)
The limited-time special research will go live on September 11, 2020, at 8 AM local time, and will end on September 17, 2020, at 10 PM local time.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!