Trainers, Mega Houndoom is coming to Mega Raids today and now it’s the perfect time to learn more about Mega Houndoom counters, best movesets, and more.
Mega Houndoom is a dual-type Fire and Dark Pokemon, weak to Water, Rock, Ground, and Fighting-type Pokemon. and strong against Grass, Fire, Steel, Ghost, Dark, Ice, and Psychic-type Pokemon.
According to analysis, it would take 2-4 players to beat Mega Houndoom in Mega Raids and you can find the list of top 3 best counters below.
Mega Houndoom Best Counters
- Mega Blastoise with Water Gun/Hydron Cannon
- Kyogre with Waterfall/Surf
- Rhyperior with Mud Slap/Rock Wrecker
Now, if you don’t have any of the above mentioned Pokemon or movesets, the following list can be very helpful.
- Machamp with Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Conkeldurr with Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Lucario with Counter/Aura Sphere
- Rampardos with Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Terrakion with Smack Down/Rock Slide
Mega Houndoom will be available in Mega Raids starting from today, September 29, 2020, at 1 PM PDT,
For last, here is the Mega Energy Gain chart:
- 0 – :30 minutes – 90 Mega Energy
- :31 – 1:15 minutes – 80 Mega Energy
- 1:16 – 2:30 minutes – 70 Mega Energy
- 2:31 – 3:45 minutes – 60 Mega Energy
- 3:46 – 5:00 minutes – 50 Mega Energy
You’re all set now, so good luck and let’s beat em’ all!