Pokemon Go Mega Houndoom Raid Guide
Trainers, Mega Houndoom is coming to Mega Raids today and now it’s the perfect time to learn more about Mega Houndoom counters, best movesets, and more.
Mega Houndoom is a dual-type Fire and Dark Pokemon, weak to Water, Rock, Ground, and Fighting-type Pokemon. and strong against Grass, Fire, Steel, Ghost, Dark, Ice, and Psychic-type Pokemon.
According to analysis, it would take 2-4 players to beat Mega Houndoom in Mega Raids and you can find the list of top 3 best counters below.
Mega Houndoom Best Counters
- Mega Blastoise with Water Gun/Hydron Cannon
- Kyogre with Waterfall/Surf
- Rhyperior with Mud Slap/Rock Wrecker
Now, if you don’t have any of the above mentioned Pokemon or movesets, the following list can be very helpful.
- Machamp with Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Conkeldurr with Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Lucario with Counter/Aura Sphere
- Rampardos with Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Terrakion with Smack Down/Rock Slide
Mega Houndoom will be available in Mega Raids starting from today, September 29, 2020, at 1 PM PDT,
For last, here is the Mega Energy Gain chart:
- 0 – :30 minutes – 90 Mega Energy
- :31 – 1:15 minutes – 80 Mega Energy
- 1:16 – 2:30 minutes – 70 Mega Energy
- 2:31 – 3:45 minutes – 60 Mega Energy
- 3:46 – 5:00 minutes – 50 Mega Energy
You’re all set now, so good luck and let’s beat em’ all!