NewsVideo Game Updates & Patch Notes
Baldur’s Gate III New Patch Fixes Crashes
After a handful of delays, Baldur’s Gate III finally went into Early Access, and it has skyrocketed to the top of best-sellers on Steam. However, since it’s not all finished, players have been experiencing crashes and glitches, so Larian has released the first hotfix for the game.
Baldur’s Gate is a fantasy action-adventure RPG by Larian Studios in which players can choose from different races and classes to create their own character and go on an epic journey. Along with your party, you’ll venture to the Forgotten Lands, on an adventure to defeat the Lovecraftian-Esque Mind Flayer.
Larian is also the mind behind Divinity: Original Sin II, which is considered one of the generation’s best RPGs.
Baldur’s Gate III Hotfix 1 – Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash related to using rush-type actions
- Fixed a crash related to the target camera
- Fixed a crash in character creation
- Fixed a crash during dialogs
- Fixed overlapping items inside the inventory views
- Fixed “Pickup” and “Pickup And Add To Wares” inside containers
- Fixed a player assignment issue when someone would leave from a full multiplayer party. The leftover character can now be assigned correctly.
- Fixed an issue with summons showing up as regular companions
- Fixed an issue where players could not ready up when other players joined the lobby
- Fixed being able to move immovable objects