CoD Warzone: Now that the JAK-12 Shotgun is nerfed, we’re getting back to SMG’s
Infinity Ward has introduced a brand new CoD: Warzone update that shares a lot of excitement among the fans. Generally speaking, the latest update nerfed a very overpowered shotgun that was recently added to the game. The JAK-12. A shotgun that had an enormous rate of fire and special frag ammunition causing an explosion on impact. Definitely more broken than the already present Dragon’s Breath shotgun.
Basically, the JAK-12 shotgun could’ve been classified as a grenade launcher, not an ordinary one, but one with an excessive rate of fire. The nerf focuses both on the movement and ADS speed when using the JAK-12 Drum Mags. Shortly after its addition, the gun has become the most hated one in Warzone, with many players struggling to fight against, while others opting to use it in-game.
The nerf also reduces the shotgun’s rate of fire, which was seemingly broken, and the description of the JAK-12 FRAG ammo is changed to slugs. Infinity Ward has also made some playlist changes due to the issues in the already existing ones. Other general fixes have taken place as well, such as the removal of a known exploit in Zombie Royale.
- Fix for an issue where the code for Bunker 3 wasn’t functioning as intended
- Fix for an issue with the Riot Shield that would only occur when players obtained the pumpkin head after getting 3+ kills (pumpkin heads are back on!)
- Fix for an exploit in Zombie Royale
- Temporarily removing the Durable Gas Masks from Warzone.
- Removing Snipers Only (TDM) while we fix a bug. We’ll be replacing this mode with Gunfight – Snipers Only (3v3)
- Reduced movement and ADS speed on JAK-12 Drum Mags
- Reduced rate of fire on JAK-12 FRAG-12 ammo
- Updating the JAK-12 FRAG-12 ammo description to say ‘slugs.’
Now that the JAK-12 is no longer that powerful, what’s your replacement? We would love to get back to our renowned MP5 or MP7, maybe even the Dragon’s Breath shotty.