Ghostrunner is an upcoming futuristic/cyberpunk action game developed by Polish studio One More Level and co-published by All in! Games and 505 Games. It’s going to offer a unique single-player experience: fast-paced, violent combat, and an original setting that blends science fiction with post-apocalyptic themes.
In a press release held today by 505 Games and All In! It was announced that the game would arrive on next-gen consoles in 2021, and it will come with a free upgrade if you already own it on a PS4 or Xbox One.
Ghostrunner will come out in a few days on October 27th for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. If you want to, you can pre-order the game and get some bonuses that’ll help you with your cyberpunk adventure. Pre-ordering now will give you the following bonuses:
- 1 special katana with all pre-orders
- 1 additional exclusive katana per store/platform
- 20% discount for PS+ pre-orders
- 20% discount for all PC pre-orders
- 10% discount for all Xbox One pre-orders