Trainers, the Halloween 2020 event has begun and many players are wondering how to get Spiritomb and its shiny form. Well, wonder no more, we got you covered.
There are two ways to encounter Spiritomb and its shiny form. The first is by completing certain Field Research tasks and the second is by completing the new Halloween 2020 Special Research story, A Spooky Message Unmasked.
That being said, let’s take a look at what tasks one must complete in order to catch Spiritomb and its shiny form.
Spiritomb Field Research Tasks
- Catch 18 Dark-type Pokemon: Spiritomb (can be shiny)
- Catch 18 Ghost-type Pokemon: Spiritomb (can be shiny)
- Purify 2 Shadow Pokemon: Cubone (can be shiny)
- Win 2 Raids: Yamask (can be shiny), Spiritomb (can be shiny)
- Catch 3 Ghost-type Pokemon: Duskull (can be shiny)
- Power up 5 Pokemon: Cubone costume Charmander, Yamask costume Squirtle, Shedinja costume Bulbasaur
We’re gathering info, so stay tuned!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!