This year, in Pokemon GO, October will be a month full of events, new Field Research tasks, and a new Research Breakthrough encounter.
Each time you complete the 7 days of Field Research tasks, you will encounter the Pokemon called Shedinja. There is also a big chance that this encounter will have a Shiny Shedinja, which will give you a motivation to keep on completing more Field Research tasks.
It is known by now that you get tasks through spinning PokeStops. There is also a bonus one given by the game itself. Right now, there isn’t any limit on how many tasks you can complete per day, but this does not matter because you only get one stamp per day.
Once you obtain seven stamps, you will have a Research Breakthrough, which will grant you an encounter with Shedinja.
Pokemon Go October 2020 Field Research
- Catch 10 Pokemon: Magikarp (can be shiny)
- Catch 5 Pokemon with Weather Boost: Poliwag (can be shiny), Vulpix
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokemon: Dratini (can be shiny)
- Catch 3 Ghost-type Pokemon: Duskull (can be shiny)
- Catch 3 Weather Boosted Pokemon: Drifloon (can be shiny)
- Win 5 raids: Aerodactyl (can be shiny)
- Win a Level 3 or higher raid: Kabuto (can be shiny), Omanyte (can be shiny)
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row: Larvitar (can be shiny)
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row: Onix (can be shiny)
- Make 3 Great Throws: Lileep (can be shiny), Anorith (can be shiny), Gastly (can be shiny)
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws in a row: Spinda #2 (can be shiny)
- Make 5 Nice Throws: Voltorb (can be shiny)
- Hatch an Egg
- Feed your Buddy 3 Berries: Stunky
- Evolve a Pokemon: Eevee (can be shiny)
- Evolve a Pokemon: Haunter
- Power Up Pokemon 5 times: Bulbasaur (can be shiny), Charmander (can be shiny), Squirtle (can be shiny)
- Power Up Pokemon 5 Times: 10 Mega Beedrill Energy
- Transfer 3 Pokemon: Alolan Rattata (can be shiny)
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!