Worms Rumble, the very famous worms game is making its way on the PS4 and PS5 consoles. The first announcement for the game arrived in July, and now the game has a final designated date. The first-ever real-time worms demolition, Worms Rumble will be available on PS4 and PS5 on December 1, with a beta session ahead of the release.
Without any extra requirements, the beta will be free to all PS+ subscribers starting on November 6. It will be available through November 8. The beta version was also crowned with a short trailer that can be found below:
The beta version of Worms Rumble will feature the following:
- Full Crossplay Support between PC, PS and Xbox
- Three Game Modes (Deathmatch and our take on Battle Royale “Last Worm Standing” and “Last Squad Standing”)
- One Arena and Training Level
- Our Full Launch Arsenal of Weapons (more information coming soon on these!)
- Two Brand New Utilities – the Jetpack and Grapple Gun!