Despite the Black Ops Cold War launch, Infinity Ward is still focused on its phenomenon, CoD: Warzone. In that regard, a brand new update classified as 1.29 seems to enable private matches and address a couple of known issues. The update is with a size of 33 GB, and it will probably become the most favorite for streamers or any other community that plays Warzone together.
CoD: Warzone’s update 1.29 is currently available to download on all platforms.
Today, there’s CoD: Black Ops Cold War preload starting for PC players, and in general, is considered to be a huge week sounding the approach of CoD: Black Ops Cold War on November 13. With this addition to Warzone, friends will be able to compete against each other. The current state of this feature is in the testing phase and supports 50 players at most.
Only three types of private matches are currently available. Those are the following:
- Battle Royale – capped to 50 players.
- Plunder – capped to 30 players.
- Mini BR – capped to 24 players.
Both the Battle Royale and Plunder have additional variations that allow squads to join the game, while the Mini BR is every man for himself. As in each other update, bug fixes are always a priority for Infinity Ward, and they’ve developed a couple in this update. You can find them below:
- Fix for a bug where, when reviving a fallen teammate as the round ends in Survival, users can become stuck in third person
- Fixed an issue where some players were seeing the error code: “HK:s=373408m=54293536:10635584”
- Fix for the Gaz Operator challenge where players are unable to complete the first objective in the Season 4 Gaz
- Operator Bundle Mission “win 3 Gulag fights as Gaz”
- Fix for an issue where officer challenges 90 – 100 have been resetting after completion, preventing players from getting the last Season 6 Emblem
- In the Safehouse Finale of SP, at the Killstreak Chopper checkpoint, when using the zoom button the camera will zoom in and out
- Players using the Juggernaut will not hear the drilling audio when hit by the Phlembotomizer throwing knife. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where the player could have the Spotter Scope effect when not ADSing with it by picking up 2 weapons while looking with the scope
- Fixed a bug where helicopters could spin and float in the air after progressing in Survival
- Fixes to help prevent players from going AFK in Gunfight
- LMGs, Sniper Rifles, and Marksmen Rifles will now rotate as intended in Gunfight
- Fix for an issue where players that die right before an HQ is disabled and watch the full killcam do not spawn in as intended
- M4 Tombstone: Fix for a bug where adding the .458 SOCOM or the 9mm Para 32-Round Mags removes them from the weapon model
- Tracer Pack: Sakura Edition- Maruyama – The dynamic icon appears to have a minor gap between the barrel and body of the weapon when the Compensator is equipped on the FTAC 13.5″ Compact barrel. This has been fixed
- To help with patch sizes and disk space, high-resolution textures will now be downloaded while playing, using
- On-Demand Textures Streaming
- Fix for a bug where a Premium user with the only Warzone installed, can select a trial on an MP map, which can result in a crash
- Fix for a bug where PC players were able to select a custom loadout in Snipers Only
- Fixes for an issue where some Activision account names were being applied to different profiles in the friend’s list
- Survival mode now has its own DLC package. To access Survival, a player has to install both Special Ops and
- Fixes to help fight against weapon corruption while in Spectator mode
- The gas from the Gas Grenade can sometimes obscure or completely hide players from thermal scopes
- Fixed an exploit near the Lozoff Pass Metro Station
- Armored Royale: Fixed a bug where dropping a truck redeployment flare into the service entrance of the subway can cause the truck to parachute underground
- While in Plunder, players parachutes will now auto-deploy to help prevent exploits
- Fix for an exploit with the Durable Gas Mask
- Fixed an audio bug where no overheat audio was playing when using the minigun on the helicopter
- When the player is using Bumper Ping as their button layout, the player will be unable to switch between the Gas
- Grenade and EMP Blast, resulting in them only able to use the gas grenade. This has been fixed
- When sitting in the passenger seat of a helicopter and using the minigun, priming a lethal while simultaneously switching seats will break the player’s ViewModel. This has been fixed
- Fix for a bug where players are unable to equip other War Tracks after selecting “Random”
- Removed Juggernauts from Bunker puzzles
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!