Fortnite has had a new 14.50 update today, which brings many bug fixes to the game and introduces a bunch of cosmetic surprises as already discovered by data miners. A lot of new skins have been added to the game. As usual, Fortnite maintains their Trello Community page, in which the known issues addressed with 14.50 have been posted.
All of the known issues can be found below:
- Cozy Chomps and Ravage Outfits appearing as Ramirez.
- THWIP! Legacy not being awarded.
- Baller Movement is unnatural after exiting.
- There is no “Back to Hub” option in Creative Play server.
Save the World
- Weapons and perks not functioning correctly after 14.30.
- Taking Storm Damage cancels Hoverboard mounting.
- Unresponsive after opening Loot Llama then opening settings menu right after.
- Nintendo Switch audio may be delayed or dropped out.
Furthermore, the developer added new cosmetics that have already been included in the game’s files, and are estimated to arrive at the game in the latter. Some of them will be available for free, others exclusively on the item shop. Below you can find the compilation of skins as posted by Firemonkey.
Items added/updated for the new shop UI, expect these to return/release soon! pic.twitter.com/AjFb6AIgys
— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) November 3, 2020
All in all, 14.50 is a great update that pushes us closer to the next season. Season 4 is scheduled to end on November 30, and that is exactly when SEason 5 is estimated to arrive.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org