Payday 2, the multiplayer shooter which heists are mostly amazing, has now received a brand new content update. This is, in total, the 200th game patch, which discovery pointed to a brand new heist for all the dark activists across the globe. Even though the game has lost a huge amount of its player base, Payday 2 is still breathing.
First of all, the new heist. It’s set in Mexico, where the Coyopa Cartel is in power.
Vlad has had enough with the Coyopa Cartel and their leader, Buluc. It is time to take him down. And who better to give this task to than you guys? In the Buluc’s Mansion Heist you can storm the gates of Buluc’s Mansion or sneak in like deadly scorpions. Either way you need to bring down the Coyopa Cartel. There are also two unlocks to claim, these will be up for grabs for anyone completing the associated achievements. Can you get your hands on the “Impresario” and the “Undead Peacock”?
According to the developer’s note for the 200th Crimson Shore update, there will be lots of surprises, including a new and expanded infamy system. Infamy now has a new max level and will grant bonus rewards as you progress. A brand new infamy suit in multiple color variants, and other specially designed weapons, gloves, and more.
For a full changelog of the content update, make sure you check the list below:
Payday 2 Update 200 Changelog
- The crime spree catch up bonus will now only work for players at reputation level 100.
- Fixed an issue with the “I Will Succeed With Dignity” achievement unlocking incorrectly when re-buying pre-planning assets.
- Fixed an issue when starting a stealth level without casing mode, where Crew AI looked like they were holding invisible pistols.
- Fixed an issue where an American dispatcher could be heard when Joy was used to answering guard pagers in non-American heists.
- Added weapon color support to the anti-piracy system.
- Fixed an issue where players would get stuck in a nearly infinite loading loop after switching between different profiles prior to readying up in the loadout screen.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons were locked after going infamous without having a level lock.
- Disabled Swedish as a language option in steam since the game is not translated to that language.
- Fixed an issue on Boat Load Holdout where enemy AI would despawn within view of the player.
- Fixed an issue on Big Bank Holdout where the player was able to access an out of bounds area through a window.
- Fixed an issue on Big Bank where the AI would stutter while walking up the stairs near the entrance.
- Fixed a Z-fighting issue on Border Crossing for the upstairs door frame in the overkill house.
- Fixed an issue on Border Crossing, where the glass of one of the trucks, in the beginning, was shown as blue and yellow on AMD graphics cards.
- Fixed an issue on Border Crossing Day 2 where loot bags could be thrown into unreachable locations.
- Fixed an issue in Breakfast in Tijuana where the police uniform could be picked up through the wall.
- Fixed an issue in Breakfast in Tijuana where the car key tags would block the numbers on the wall.
- Fixed an exploit on Counterfeit where the cops could be manipulated with loot bags.
- Fixed a crash on Election Day Day 2 that could occur when lockpicking a door in the mall.
- Fixed issue on First world Bank Holdout where players could use a bookshelf to avoid combat.
- Fixed an issue on Framing Frame Day 3 where the ragdoll of a guard could fall down some stairs and make the pager unreachable.
- Fixed an issue in the safehouse where the player could clip through the floor near the stairs.
- Fixed an issue on San Martin Bank where an already opened gate would open a second time when using the manager’s key.
- Fixed navigation issues on San Martin Bank in a security room.
- Fixed navigation issues on San Martin inside the rooms on the roof.
- Fixed an issue on San Martin Bank where some windows would not trigger the alarm when broken.
- Fixed a graphical issue on San Martin Bank, where the railing on the balcony just outside the cafeteria did not connect to the wall.
- Fixed an issue on San Martin Bank Holdout, where players were able to place sentry guns inside trash bins.
- Fixed a navigation issue on Scarface Mansion where Crew AI could get temporarily stuck when the car drops through the roof.
- Fixed a sound issue on Scarface Mansion, where the same line of dialogue would trigger twice at the same time.
- Fixed an art issue on Scarface Mansion, where textures would display z-fighting issues with the carpets inside the mansion.
- Fixed a collision on The Alesso Heist that could lead to the player being stuck behind a door on the upper floor.
- Fixed a graphical issue on The Biker Heist with a ceiling decal.
Characters and Enemies
- Fixed a texture issue on the helmet used by heavy SWATs.
- Fixed an issue with Sangres’ arms in first person with certain outfits.
- Fixed clipping issues while wearing the “Scrub” Outfit.
- Fixed clipping issues while wearing the “Tuxedo” Outfit.
- Fixed clipping issues on “The Showman” suit on the arms for certain heisters.
Perk and Skills
- Fixed an issue where the final perk for the Maniac deck would not work properly.
- Fixed so that clients with the Sixth Sense skill can buy assets associated with the skill in pre-planning even if the host doesn’t have the skill.
- Added a “NEW” indicator icon next to contractors with new available heists.
- Fixed an issue where drop-in clients could “Buy All Assets” for a game already in progress.
- Fixed an issue with misleading stats when equipping a speed pull magazine.
- Fixed a rendering issue with the XL 5.56 Microgun when equipping a weapon color.
- Fixed an issue where masks were not centered on the screen when previewing.
- Fixed an issue where the client’s UI would not update pager count correctly, when the host would dominate an NPC and answer the pager.
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Commando 101 Rocket Launcher when using weapon colors.
- Fixed a missing animation with the Akimbo Judge Shotguns when aiming down sight immediately after firing.
- Fixed an issue with automatic weapons where two bullet fire sounds would play while only one bullet was fired.
- Fixed Z-fighting on certain patterns when using the tropical foregrip on the M60 Light Machine Gun.
PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew – Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains – as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!