Trainers, Niantic, and Pokemon Go announced the Pokemon HOME event in Pokemon Go. We informed you about the Pokemon HOME event on November 10, 2020, and know we have more details to share.
The Pokemon Go HOME event goes live on November 17, and will end on November 23 at 10 PM local time featuring:
- The following Pokémon will be appearing more often in the wild: Alolan Sandshrew, Zubat, Alolan Diglett, Slowpoke, Magnemite, Ditto, Porygon, Hoothoot, Remoraid, Whismur, Lileep, Anorith, Cottonee, and Foongus.
- The following Pokémon will be hatching from 5 km Eggs: Nidoran ♀, Nidoran ♂, Slowpoke, Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, and Anorith.
- Pokémon such as Alolan Vulpix, Slowpoke, Magnemite, Shinx, Timburr, Klink, and more will be appearing in raids.
- If you’re lucky, you might find a Shiny Slowpoke!
- Event-exclusive Timed Research will reward you Pidgeot Mega Energy, Poké Balls, Berries, encounters with Slowpoke and Gible, and more.
- Event-exclusive Field Research tasks will reward encounters with Pokémon like Slowpoke and more!
- Mega Pidgeot will receive a CP boost during the event period.
- Be sure to activate the Mystery Box during this time—you might encounter a Shiny Meltan! It seems these Shiny Meltan will go back into hiding after this event is over. We’ll sure be sure to let you know if they’re spotted again in the future.
- From Monday, November 16, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Tuesday, November 24, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8), Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion will be available to challenge in five-star raids.
- There will be special avatar items available, including the Melmetal Jacket, the Melmetal Vest, Melmetal Shoes, and Grand Oak’s Glasses! Check out the Style Shop to get yours.
It seems like a very interesting event, so good luck and let’s catch ’em all!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!