Habroxia 2 is a non-linear old school space shooter game developed and published by Eastasiasoft Limited. The game is a sequel to the first Habroxia game, featuring more content.
Habroxia 2 takes place in the aftermath of a brutal attack on Free Space, where humanity sends scout ships to the star system at the source of the assault. But when one of the pilots doesn’t return home, it’s up to his daughter, the talented star pilot Sabrina, to find him.
Today, a reveal/announcement trailer was released for Habroxia 2, giving us a glimpse of its gameplay and its pixelated art. The game will get released on February 3rd on PS4, Vita, Switch, Xbox One, and PC, but you can already add it to your wishlist on Steam!
What’s really unique about the game’s launch is that it’ll arrive for PS Vita too! We haven’t seen a game getting released for the PS Vita in a very long time. Another thing, Habroxia 2 doesn’t support keyboard + mouse, and it can only be played through a controller.
Here are some of its features:
- Engage 20 unique bosses!
- Customize special weapon loadouts.
- Earn 64 persistent ship upgrades.
- Choose your path in branching levels.
- Enjoy high-quality retro pixel art and chiptune music!
- Unlock New Game+ featuring harder enemies and bosses.
- Experience a touching story.
- Challenge both versions of all 22 enemies in Boss Rush Mode.
- Test your reflexes in Boost Rush Mode!