At the end of every year’s November comes the bang of the buck event of Black Friday. In an Ad for Walmart’s Black Friday deals, gamers will be getting many games and accessories to look forward to. However, due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, you can only get these deals online, for now, at least.
The list of deals included both the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S and other accessories. Stuff for Nintendo fans will also be available, including a Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Here’s the full list for gaming accessories:
- DualSense Wireless Controller — $69.96
- Nintendo Switch Rechargeable Controller — $29
- Nintendo Switch with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe — $299
- PlayStation 5 Console — $499
- PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership Card — $44.96
- Turtle Beach Universal Headset (Recon 70) — $23
- Xbox 3-Month Ultimate Game Pass — $22.88
- Xbox Controller — $39
- Xbox Series X Console — $499
The games going on sale this year will include many AAA titles, with all of them under $30. Newer titles like Watch Dogs: Legion and FIFA 21 have also made a list, but other high-quality games like Read Dead Redemption 2, Mortal Kombat 11, Days Gone, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and many more are included as well. The ad is pretty huge, so if you want to check out all of the deals, here’s the Twitter post for the ad.
Walmart Black Friday ad revealed for video games, looks like it starts on Nov 25th, 7 PM ET pic.twitter.com/iYVAP1TpNy
— Wario64 (@Wario64) November 14, 2020
The flyer states that the stores are closed for Thanksgiving and that the sales will begin on November 25, 2020, at 7 PM ET. Other deals will be added on November 27th, both in stores and online.