CoD: Treyarch published Black Ops Cold War Season 1 Trailer. The season that’s promised to arrive on December 16 is just around the corner. A brand new Warzone map, new multiplayer maps, but also game modes added to the playlist, including tons of other exciting stuff to mend and improve the gameplay experience.
As stated, Treyarch is ready to release numerous updates in the following period. Call of Duty Warzone will also receive its fair share of changes, merging the new season’s ranks, making them indistinct between the two games. These changes will be available on all platforms together with the launch of Season One.
CoD: Black Ops Cold War Season One Details
The first update that will announce the season is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, Tuesday, with the official Season kick-off occurring the following day, Wednesday. CoD: Black Ops Cold War Season One will start on December 16, becoming available across all platforms and next-gen consoles. Judging by previous update deployments, The Season One update and maintenance would most probably start at around 7 AM GMT. For concrete data, we’ll have to wait on Activision’s official announcement.
The developers noted that once the second content update becomes available in Warzone, Season One will launch simultaneously for both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
- Mac 10 (Available At Season Launch)
- A new SMG that will hopefully weigh similar to the MP5, so it finally receives a solid counter.
- GROZA (Available At Season Launch)
- A very well known automatic assault rifle. PUBG players are probably the most familiar with this weapon, as well as its stopping power.
- A powerful shotgun with a large magazine capacity to oppose even the sturdiest players whose goal is to rush and thump you down in a timely fashion.
- Sledgehammer (Available during the course of the season)
- Wakizashi (Available during the course of the season)
Season 1 will introduce 8 new maps to the game, some of them available at launch, while others available later throughout the season. Raid, Nuketown, and The Pines will be the new multiplayer maps that will be available starting today. Gunfight maps (2v2) will also be present, with 4 of them becoming available with the launch.
There will be 3 new operators that will arrive at the game. Some of them as a part of the Battle Pass update, others as free rewards.
Furthermore, Treyarch has also published the Season One Battle Pass trailer, which reveals the Battle Pass Skin and other additional info destined to arrive on December 16. You can watch the trailer below:
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) December 14, 2020