Godfall, the action RPG developed by Counterplay Games, has just received a brand new update. Titled 2.2.4, this update fixes many known issues on the PC platform, while the PS5 is just getting a slight graphical improvement. The PS5 now has freshly tuned HDR output settings so that they reduce overexposure and blossom.
On the other side, the PC platform faces a lot of known issues, which, thanks to this update, will no longer be persistent. For a complete overview of the PC fixes, make sure you check the list of changes below:
General – All Platforms
- Solved an issue where the host of a multiplayer match would incur a blank screen if a player in the party had not yet unlocked the boss encounter.
- Solved an issue in multiplayer when the user browsing a menu during a cutscene would be stuck outside after the cutscene and display the character with placeholder textures.
- Added additional logic around enemy spawn locations to prevent enemies from appearing in inaccessible spots on the map.
- Solved an issue where Objectives would not update properly.
- Solved an issue that could cause ranged enemies in the Tower of Trials to move to attack from melee range instead of the appropriate ranged distance.
- Solved an issue where enemies would lose target tracking of players in the Tower of Trials.
- Solved an issue where simultaneously killing the last set of enemies in the Tower of Trials could cause enemy waves to stop spawning.
- Solved a ray tracing issue in the Air Realm that caused a disproportionately negative impact on framerate.
- Solved a rendering crash that could occur when browsing the personal menus.
- Solved a crash that could occur with an internal spatial significance system miscommunicating with the server.
- Added game server capacity in Singapore, Sydney, and Canadian regions for increased multiplayer stability.
PlayStation 5 Only
- Tuned HDR output settings to reduce overexposure & bloom.
Updates with a sword are based on player feedback collected from our various communities and through support tickets.
Please file a ticket on support.gearboxsoftware.com 4 if you are experiencing any issues with Godfall or would like to provide feedback! Creating a ticket helps us track and monitor any issues creeping up from launch.
Join Godfall communities for official announcements, news, and updates!