It’s time for Mechanic’s rendezvous once again. This time he wants us to build SIG MPX according to his will. The requirements are somewhat easy, except for two attachments that are most likely going to be a barrier in completing Gunsmith. Part 13 easier. Hence, you’ll probably have to buy them from the FLEA Market.
Gunsmith. Part 13 Description
Time is running out, some guy stopped by who wants to sort it out with the Dealmaker, who is operating somewhere around dorms together with folks from the factory. Assemble him some MPX, with Skeletonized AR-15 pistol grip, Annihilator flash hider, and Steiner LAS/TAC 2 tactical flashlight. Aim for a sighting range of 300 or more, ergonomics above 55, weight less than 4kg, the less than 250 recoil sum. Just don’t tell anyone about why do you need this, the Dealmaker won’t be too happy to hear about it, and his guys are quite a mean bunch, all served their duty before working at the factory.
- Modify SIG MPX to comply with the required specification
- +19,000 XP
- +0,05 reputation with Mechanic
- $586 with Intelligence Center level 3
- Key to KIBA Outlet grate door
- Muzzle brake Vendetta precision VP-09 5.56×45
- Unlocks Skeletonized AR-15 pistol grip for purchase
Items Needed to Purchase
- MPX from Peacekeeper LL2
- The Skeletonized AR-15 Pistol Grip becomes available to purchase with money after completing this quest. Now, it can be bartered with Skier LL3 for Antique Vase and 3 Chainlets.
|Mechanic LL3||Annihilator 7.62×39, 5.56×45, and 9mm flash hider for AR-15||8,790 Roubles|
|Peacekeeper LL3 or Skier LL2||Tango Down Stubby BGV-MK46K tactical grip FG||$36|
|Skier LL3 or FLEA||Skeletonized AR-15 Pistol Grip||Barter|
|Mechanic LL3||LAS/TAC 2 tactical flashlight||Unlocks after completing Gunsmith. Part 14.|
NOTE: The image below shows all of the modifications. Updated with 0.12.11.