Snowtopia: Sky Resort Tycoon is a ski resort simulation game developed by TearForTwo and published by Goblinz Studio. Today, the Early Access version on Steam went life, along with a special trailer.
Snowtopia is a pretty relaxing and calming game, making you the boss of a ski resort, carefully looking out for your customers and building new exhibits to boost your popularity. Here are the game’s features:
- Build and manage your ski resorts
- Trace trails and place lifts
- Unlock a wide variety of skiers
- Design the ski area and allocate the workforce (upcoming)
- Maintain balance withing the mountain (upcoming)
- Improve facilities and specialize your stations (upcoming)
Surrounded by stunning landscapes, take a break and enjoy the view. Snowtopia is a feelgood game that immerses you in a wintry and cheerful spirit.
Here are the minimum requirements if you’re interested in trying the game out:
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)/8.1/10 64bit
- Processor: Intel i5-2300/AMD FX-4300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GTX 560 (2GB)/AMD Radeon 7850 (2GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!