Escape From Tarkov 0.12.9.2 Preliminary Patch Notes revealed
Battlestate Games has revealed the patch notes for the upcoming Escape From Tarkov 0.12.9.2. As it stands, the patch will address a lot of known issues that have been discovered during the course of the existing game version. The upcoming patch 0.12.9.2 does not have an estimated arrival period and may arrive sooner than later.
While some of the issues are not that important, this update will also address server issues that players have been experiencing earlier. This is currently the most annoying segment in which EFT should get an improvement. There are two iterations of server optimization scheduled, which means this update will intensely focus on server-sided problems.
Recently, BSG has enabled server debugging to collect data on how exactly the servers are acting after the latest EFT update. This probably helped them gather all the necessary data to deploy new fixes and improve the server’s stability.
Below you can find the 0.12.9.2 preliminary patch notes.
Escape From Tarkov 0.12.9.2 Preliminary Patch Notes
- The “Next” button, which wouldn’t let players get to the main menu after a raid.
- Freeze on the unloading screen in the main menu after a raid.
- Some of the problems with spawning bots and players.
- Taking damage by players or bots who are using a stationary weapon.
- Bots flying in the air.
- Errors that made it impossible for players to exit the location with the car extract.
- An animation of checking the chamber, which was played for the observer if the player checked the mode of fire.
- Checking the chamber and firing mode, which did not work if the gun did not have a magazine.
- Drop in performance in areas with multiple crafts in the hideout.
- Possibility of spamming with notifications about friend requests.
- Incorrect voice lines for the “Scav Killed” in BEAR 2 and BEAR 3 voices.
- Different volumes of breathing sound during a sprint for different characters.
- Some characters had no breath sounds after the entire stamina scale had been used up.
- The “Get items” button, which was blocked until the game was restarted if the player had previously tried to collect a weapon with no space around it.
- Increased speed of movement in the crouch position in some conditions.
- Crafting skill progress points, which were not gained until the restart of the game.
- No sound of footsteps on metal stairs while moving sideways.
- The progress of the skill “Work with magazines”, was reset after leaving the raid.
- Incorrect calculation of the selling price and commission for the cultist knife.
- Some of the problems with clipping gear.
- Highlighting the option to report a player on mouseover.
- A contusion timer that showed the wrong time if a player was contused by multiple hits.
- Ability to delete the system chat with messages.
- Shooting, which did not work by pressing the LMB, if the key was previously reassigned.
- The ability to reload weapons in hands with magazines from a backpack and safe container through the context menu during a raid.
- Elite skill level bonuses that did not apply if the elite level was obtained while the player was in the hideout.
- The rain that came through some objects on “Woods” location.
- Simultaneous play of multiple lines in the voice selection screen.
- Fixes for animations, mods and effects of some weapon models.
- Various bugs with collisions on locations.
- Various problems with culling on locations.
- Fixes to various bugs in the game interface.
- Various errors in the game client.
- Various localization edits.
- Various errors in the server performance.
- Server optimization [iteration #2].
- Various client optimizations.